THE NEW JERSEY POSTAL HISTORY SOCIETY was established in 1972, to study and explore the many aspects of New Jersey postal history.
The society produces a quarterly award winning journal in electronic and hard copy format, which publishes articles on a variety of subjects relating to this theme. Join the Society and receive NJPHS Journal.
Benefits of Membership
Membership benefits include:
- Gold medal journal four times a year, B&W hard-copy, by mail if desired.
- Each issue available to download in PDF format, in color.
- Typical issue is 50-60 pages, full of illustrations and articles of interest on all areas of New Jersey postal history, from colonial to modern times.
- Visit our NJPHS Free Library where you can download and view PDF journals from all but the last five years online. New issues are sent directly to members via e-mail.
- Member discounts on publications (See the Society Literature & Publications page – if you are interested in any of these, this alone might make membership worthwhile).
- 5 hard-copy documents at low prices.
- Several CDs at discounted prices to members.
- 8 download files free to members only, including 2 county histories and other items of postal interest to both collectors of NJ and US – (more items are being added regularly).
- Back issues of the NJPHS Journal on CD – 2005-2011 at special prices.
- Older issues available online in our NJPHS Free Library.
- We meet annually at NOJEX in Secaucus, NJ – Memorial Day weekend – which allows members to meet and discuss topics of common interest.
- Any member may submit articles to the journal relating to New Jersey postal history of any era.
- Our eBay Auctions provide an outlet for any material you no longer want or need, in an area that draws specialized collectors.
- Two free ad-lets per year give you the opportunity to advertise directly to other members.
Download the Membership Application in PDF format and Join Today!
If you are currently a member, or if you a new applicant, you can pay your dues through PayPal by clicking below. If you are just joining be sure to complete the Membership Application and follow the instructions for submitting. You will receive a user name and temporary password to access members-only pages via e-mail.
NEW MEMBERS RENEWING MEMBERS DONATIONS ONLY